Thursday, September 1, 2011

"SO YOU THINK YOU CAN KICK CANCER"...The Results Show!

I hope you're all sitting down! Wait for it...wait for it...
I wasn't supposed to get the results from my scan until Tuesday,
so when my Doctor's nurse called me this afternoon,
I was somewhat surprised...and what a surprise it was!
I not only passed my test with flying colors, I got an A+!
Long story short...THINK SHRINK is WORKING!!! I am
completely overwhelmed with gratitude, relief, and joy!
This is not over by any means, but it is a HUGE step in
the right direction. I meet with the surgeon in a week and
I have a lot of confidence that he will tell me he can operate!
This is truly a miracle...a gift from God that we have all been
hoping and praying for. Thank you so much for calling down the
powers of heaven in my behalf. Words cannot even express the
depth of my feelings today. I'm still processing the good
news and I think I may be in shock...but I'm so happy that I'm:


6 comments:

  1. Such wonderful news Sue. You are in my thoughts and prayers continually. News such as this gives you the hope and courage that you need to carry you through. You are an amazing lady. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO, that is wonderful. We will keep thinking shrink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this note - so happy for you! You will continue in my thoughts and prayers, and fasting today. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful news, Sue! You're an amazing woman. Truly an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for allowing us to participate in your journey. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue,
    I am so happy!!When is the Surgery? We are praying for you every day. Love you!

    ReplyDelete